Waiting on Wednesday # 3: New World: Ashes by Jennifer Wilson

Wednesday 25 March 2015

Waiting on Wednesday is an original weekly feature created at Breaking the Spine. The idea is that each week you make a post that spotlights upcoming releases that you're eagerly anticipating. You can find out more about this feature here.

This week I am deciding to spotlight:

NEW WORLD: ASHES BY JENNIFER WILSON


After Phoenix, a 17-year-old orphan rogue, sacrifices herself for her loved ones, her world again takes an unexpected turn. She may have forgotten her past, but it hasn’t forgotten her. A war is coming and her role in it will be pivotal.

That is... if she survives.


“The much-anticipated sequel to New World: Rising.”




I read New World: Rising recently and thoroughly enjoyed it. It's a hearty dystopian novel, fast paced and gripping with relatable characters. The sequel, New World: Ashes is due to release July 10th 2015 and frankly I cannot wait for it! It left the reader on such a cliffhanger that I am dying to know more!  You can check out Jennifer Wilson on Twitter here and you can read my review of New World: Rising here


So what is your Waiting on Wednesday pick this week? 

Let me know in the comments below, or over on any of my social media platforms. I'd love to read what your picks are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2014 The Blogger's Bookshop
Template by These Paper Hearts