Falling behind on Friday # 14: The Mirror World of Melody Black by Gavin Extence

Friday 24 July 2015

Falling Behind on Friday is an original weekly feature created at Moirae the Fates. The idea is that each week you pick a book that you are ashamed to admit has been on your TBR pile for a longtime and showcase it to your audience. You can find out more about this feature here.

This week I am falling behind on:


THE MIRROR WORLD OF MELODY BLACK BY GAVIN EXTENCE

It all starts, as these things sometimes do, with a dead man.

He was a neighbour, not someone Abby knew well, but still, finding a body when you only came over to borrow a tin of tomatoes, that comes as a bit of a shock.

At least, it should.

And now she can't shake the feeling that if she hadn't gone into Simon's flat, if she'd had her normal Wednesday night instead, then none of what happened next would have happened. 

And she would never have met Melody Black . . .

Wild and witty, searing and true, THE MIRROR WORLD OF MELODY BLACK is about the fine line that separates normal from not - and how life can spin, very swiftly, out of control.
Why am I falling behind?

I feel awful about this book because this was one that I received from a publisher to review and I still haven't read or reviewed it yet! Bad Blogger, I know, slap me on the wrist. At the time I was really excited to read about it but as I gradually got to reading it I just completely lost interest it. I'll pick it up eventually but unfortunately I think this might be one I'm going to struggle to read! We shall see!

What books are you guys falling behind on?

Let me know in the comments below, or over on any of my social media platforms. I'd love to read which books you guys are falling behind on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2014 The Blogger's Bookshop
Template by These Paper Hearts