Falling Behind on Friday # 13: ARC Edition

Friday 17 July 2015

Falling Behind on Friday is an original weekly feature created at Moirae the Fates. The idea is that each week you pick a book that you are ashamed to admit has been on your TBR pile for a longtime and showcase it to your audience. You can find out more about this feature here.

This week I have decided to to change the formatting up a little bit because I have obtained quite a few ARC's from publishers recently and I feel bad that I haven't managed to get to them yet. Some of these books I've had for almost a month or two and some I've just recently received. However, these are the books that I am falling behind on this Friday!



1. Because You'll Never Meet Me by Leah Thomas
2. The Potion Diaries by Amy Alward
3. Night Owls by Jenn Bennett
4. Killer Game by Kirsty McKay
5. Zeroes by Scott Westerfeld, Margo Lanagan and Deborah Biancotti
6. Until the Beginning by Amy Plum

Why am I falling behind?
There could be many reasons why I'm falling behind on all of these books but the actual answer is that I request too many books at one time and then try (and usually fail) to cram them all into a single month to read. It's difficult because I have so many other books on my own bookshelves that I want to get too as well. It's hard to find a mix of ARC's and personal books sometimes but I'm slowly getting better at it! Luckily most of these don't come out until September so plenty time over the holidays to get to reading them!

What books are you guys falling behind on?

Let me know in the comments below, or over on any of my social media platforms. I'd love to read which books you guys are falling behind on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2014 The Blogger's Bookshop
Template by These Paper Hearts