Falling Behind on Friday: # 10: The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer

Friday 12 June 2015

Falling Behind on Friday is an original weekly feature created at Moirae the Fates. The idea is that each week you pick a book that you are ashamed to admit has been on your TBR pile for a longtime and showcase it to your audience. You can find out more about this feature here.

This week I am falling behind on:

THE UNBECOMING OF MARA DYER 

Mara Dyer believes life can't get any stranger than waking up in a hospital with no memory of how she got there.
It can. 

She believes there must be more to the accident she can't remember that killed her friends and left her strangely unharmed. 
There is.

She doesn't believe that after everything she's been through, she can fall in love. 
She's wrong.

Why am I falling behind?
I actually own the entirety of this series and I've tried to read the first book so many times but I can't physically bring myself around to completing it! I have no idea what it is about the book because everybody's comments seem to praise the book and it really does seem like something I would really enjoy. It's a bizarre one.

What books are you falling behind on this Friday?

Let me know in the comments below, or over on any of my social media platforms. I'd love to read which books you guys are falling behind on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2014 The Blogger's Bookshop
Template by These Paper Hearts