Top Ten Tuesday # 12: My Ten Favorite Top Ten Topics We've Ever Done In The Past 5 Years

Tuesday 23 June 2015

Top Ten Tuesday is an original weekly feature created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they post a new Top Ten list that you have to answer. You can find out more about this feature here.


This week's feature is:My Ten Favorite Top Ten Topics We've Ever Done In The Past 5 Years. Now before I go into explain it I just want to put out an apology for the lack of content these past few weeks, especially with the weekly features. I've just been so busy with work and interviews that I've had to put off my blogging for the moment. Weekly features although quite simple do take a lot of time to write and I've really just not been in the right mindset to write them up. Anyway back to the feature! As I've not been doing these weekly features for that long (in fact I'm only up to number eleven) I can't say I've done an awful lot. However, looking down at the list on The Broke and the Bookish's site I can see all of the ones they've done in the past so I'm simply going to list the top ten of the ones that intrigue me! Here we go!

  1. Hilarious Book Titles
  2. Favourite Covers
  3. Books I can't believe I've never read
  4. Most unfortunate character names
  5. Books that I just HAD to buy but are still sitting on my bookshelf
  6. Dynamic Duos
  7. Jerks In Literature
  8. Underrated Books
  9. Top Ten Books That Would Make Great Book Club Picks
  10. Top Ten "Older" Books I Don't Want People To Forget

Thanks for reading my list! Feel free to share your thoughts on my favourite Top Ten Tuesday's in the comments below, or over on any of my social media platforms. If you feel like doing this then feel free to do your Top Ten Tuesday post and link me it, I'd love to read what you come up with! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2014 The Blogger's Bookshop
Template by These Paper Hearts