16 Books I'm Excited to Read in 2016

Thursday 17 December 2015
Hey guys! With 2015 slowly and surely coming to a close, I have decided to look forward into next year and all of the amazing releases that are we are being gifted with. Therefore, today I am going to be doing a post informing you of the 16 books that I am highly anticipating for the year of 2016! All of the release dates below are current dates from Goodreads. If any are incorrect, I apologise, please do let me know in the comments. So without further ado, let's get started!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Book 1: A Gathering of Shadows by V.E.Schwab (ADSOM #2) - Released 23rd February.

Book 2: Passenger by Alexandra Bracken (Passenger #1) - Released 5th January.


Book 3: Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard (Red Queen #2) - Released 9th February.


Book 4: The Hidden Oracle by Rick Riordan (Trials of Apollo #1) - Released 3rd May.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Book 5: This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab (Monsters of Verity #1) - Released 7th June.


Book 6: Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton - Released 8th March.


Book 7: The Sleeping Prince by Melinda Salisbury (TSED #2) - Released 4th February.


Book 8: A World Without You by Beth Revis - Released 19th July.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Book 9: Untitled by Sarah J Maas (Throne of Glass #5)- Released Summer 2016.


Book 10: A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J Maas (ACOTAR #2) - Released 3rd May.


Book 11: Stars Above by Marissa Meyer (Lunar Chronicles) - Released 2nd February.


Book 12: Heartless by Marissa Meyer - Released 8th November.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Book 13: Soldier by Julie Kagawa (Talon #3) - Released 26th April.


Book 14: The Hammer of Thor by Rick Riordan (Magnus Chase #2) - Released 4th October.


Book 15: A Torch Against the Night by Sabaa Tahir (AEITA #2) - Released 30th August.


Book 16: Radio Silence by Alice Oseman - Released 26th February.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And there we have it! The 16 books I am most excited to read in the year of 2016! Here's hoping I enjoy all of them - I'm sure I will. 

What books are you excited for in 2016? Have you got any of the books above on your list to read? Let me know in the comments below, I'm always on the hunt for new books to read!

6 comments:

  1. I'm super excited to read loads of these! I loved Solitaire, so I'm really looking forward to Radio Silence. This Savage Song sounds amazing too - if it's by VE Schwab, it's got to be good! Thanks for sharing these :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I adored Solitaire as well. Radio Silence can't come soon enough! Ooh I've just got an e-ARC of This Savage Song! I'll let you know what it's like - I have incredibly high expectations of it! Victoria's books just get better and better!

      Delete
  2. I'm waiting for about 12 of the books on your list! 2016 seems to be all about the books, and I don't know how I, and my bank account, are going to manage!

    Sophie @ Sophie Reads YA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh I'm so glad! 2016 is definitely going to be an amazing year. Better get saving up!

      Delete
  3. ARGH so many of my faves! V.E. Schwab, Sarah J. Maas, Marie Lu... THERE IS SO MUCH EPICNESS TO COME. :)

    Grace @ Loving My Lit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! To think as well that these 16 books don't even scrape the surface of the epicness yet to come...

      Delete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2014 The Blogger's Bookshop
Template by These Paper Hearts