October Wrap Up & November TBR

Friday 6 November 2015

So I thought I would start a little segment on my blog that I know is very popular around the book blogging community and that is to discuss what I read in the previous month and what I intend, or hope to read in the following month. So here goes nothing, this is my October Wrap Up and my TBR for the month of November!

If I'm being totally honest, October was a bit of a crappy month for me, because while I was trying to read as many books I could on my TBR, unfortunately life got in the way, big time. With a major death in my family, sorting arrangements for it and prepping for a job interview (which I got the job for), I have literally not been in the mood to read at all. When I have found time to read, I've been continuing on with Truthwitch by Susan Dennard, but besides that, unfortunately I haven't completed a single book this month. My apologies go out to all publishers/authors that I owe a review for - I'm sure you understand. In terms of the yearly reading challenge, I am currently still standing at 63/50 books, meaning I am 26 books ahead of schedule and only 12 books away from my new target of 75 books! With just two months left of the year, lets see if I can manage it, because I can see these next two months being very hectic, with sorting out preparation for my new job as well as Christmas. My goodness that has come across fast.

So as I haven't completed a book yet, and it's too early on to describe my exact feelings on Truthwitch, I'm just going to redo my TBR for the month of November, and hopefully I can regain my reading mood and read some of the books I had previous planned! I'm still going to be keeping the list rather short though, and will probably fill it more with some books that are going to elicit strong feelings in me, in attempts to get my reading mood back on track! So without further ado, here is my TBR for the month of November!

  • The Blackthorn Key by Kevin Sands (ARC)
  • Truthwitch by Susan Dennard (ARC)
  • The Secrets of Drearcliff Grange School by Kim Newman (ARC)
  • Winter by Marissa Meyer
  • The Light That Gets Lost by Natasha Carthew (ARC)

So those are the books I'm aiming to read in November! I know it's a limited selection but after the reading month I had in October, I'm not being too cautious!

Let me know in the comments below what books you read this month and one book you're looking forward to reading next month! Are any of you going to be reading one of the books I'm reading this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2014 The Blogger's Bookshop
Template by These Paper Hearts