ARC Mail: I'll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson from Walker Books

Friday 13 February 2015
So I thought that I would start this new series on my blog where I let you guys know the advanced readers copies I have received from publishers either via post/through NetGalley/Edelweiss. So the first I have to present to you is I'll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson. This book was sent to me along with a lovely fold out poster that has awesome illustrations on the back of it! I received this from Walker Books UK in affiliation with Maximum Pop! I am now one of 10 members in their MP Book Club and this is the first book we have to review. I am deeply looking forward to reading it after hearing amazing things about it so far!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2014 The Blogger's Bookshop
Template by These Paper Hearts