ARC Mail: The Fire Sermon by Francesca Haig from Waterstones

Thursday 26 February 2015
So for this instalment of ARC Mail I have a finished bound copy of The Fire Sermon by Francesca Haig. This was sent to me by Waterstones as part of their Read and Review scheme for cardholders! I didn't even know I was being sent this so it was a lovely surprise when it arrived late last night! The Fire Sermon is a debut novel by Francesca Haig and it is a solid dystopian novel that will thrill fans of the genre! Can we also just take a minute to admire the promotional posters put up by Harper Voyager UK on Twitter? They're absolutely stunning! So beautiful intact that I had to print them out and display them with the book for the world to see! If you haven't read The Fire Sermon yet then I definitely recommend it as a book to pick up, it's definitely a series to look out for in the future! 

You can read my review of the book here, but be warned that I do go into some spoilers about the book so if you're just looking for a synopsis, don't scroll below the warnings! At this minute it's publication day for Francesca so if you have a Twitter account, give her a follow and go and give her some book birthday love. You can find her here at @FrancescaHaig

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2014 The Blogger's Bookshop
Template by These Paper Hearts