A quick apology and update...

Sunday 11 February 2018
Hey guys! So, some of you might think that I'm finally back after a hiatus that seemed to last almost four months. However, it may surprise you to know that I never actually went anywhere!

Due to an unknown issue with my blog, I was posting regularly, however for some reason it wasn't posting my updates publicly, meaning only myself as the admin could actually see them. I have absolutely no idea how this occurred, but thankfully it has now been corrected. 

Please do enjoy the selection of reviews and posts I have put up since October, and if you are from a publishing house eagerly awaiting a book review, please do check through the past few pages of posts as it may have been uploaded a few months back and just recently actually becoming visible.

Apologies for any inconveniences. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2014 The Blogger's Bookshop
Template by These Paper Hearts