Welcome to The Blogger's Spookshop! Wait, what?

Thursday 1 October 2015
Hey guys! I'm here today just with a very brief update to what you can expect to see from my blog over the next couple of months, especially with some seasonal holidays coming up soon! 

So you may have noticed a little change to the design of my blog, and the name. Fret not, I haven't gone delusional and think everyday is Halloween. I'm just theming things up a bit. Let me explain...


After seeing a lot of people last year changing their blog names to something Halloween themed when it came to the holiday of Halloween, I decided that this year it would be a good idea to jump on that band wagon - and then to take it that little bit further. I have decided to change my blog up a bit to match a certain theme to match the holiday seasons throughout the year. 

Now I will admit, there are probably too many seasonal holidays to keep track of, and as much as I would love to be diverse, I just can't celebrate and portray all of them! I'd spend more time designing logos than I actually would reading and writing my reviews. So for this idea I'm going to follow three major holidays in the year - Halloween, Christmas and Easter. During the months that these periods fall on you can expect a little change to the blog, a change that will accommodate a colour scheme that in my opinion, matches the holiday perfectly.

For Halloween, I've chosen the colours; purple, orange and black, because really they are stereotypical colours associated with Halloween! For Christmas you can expect lots of red and green combinations and for Easter, well it's got to be pastel shades of yellow, blue, pink, purple ect. Lot's of really vibrant and yet slightly childish colours to get ready for the holiday season!

So sit back and enjoy the Halloween theme throughout the month of October, because as soon as November 1st comes around, this theme will return to the grave it arose from for it's yearly nap and we'll return to the regular The Blogger's Bookshop site!

In the mean time, I hope you enjoy your stay here at The Blogger's Spookshop! I hope you're not afraid of the things that go bump in the night...Mwahahahaha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2014 The Blogger's Bookshop
Template by These Paper Hearts