MP!er Daniel reviews 'Talon' by Julie Kagawa, the first fantemporary book from the Talon Saga???

Sunday 17 May 2015

"MP!er Daniel aka The Blogger’s Bookshop reviews Julie Kagawa’s ‘Talon’ the first book in the ‘Talon Saga’ series. Full of dragons trying to assimilate human culture!"

That's right folks, you heard it correctly! My mini-review of Talon by Julie Kagawa was recently featured on Maximum Pop!'s website for all of the world, or at least their 72.5K followers to see! 

The lovely Sara from MP! got in touch with all of the lovely bloggers who were given permission to read and review both Talon and Rogue - the current two books out in Julie Kagawa's Talon saga. She provided us with a list of awesome questions (which I'll leave below) about our thoughts on the books and I tried to give as detailed answers as I could. I even managed to summarise my thoughts on Talon's plot in 140 characters - that's a single tweet, no hashtag! 

You can go and check out my mini-review of Talon on Maximum Pop!'s website by clicking here, or alternatively if you want to read my full in-depth thoughts about the first book then you can click here to be taken to my full review!

Here are the questions I was asked:
  • Which book in the series did you read? 
  • Describe the plot of Talon/Rogue in a tweet - less than 140 characters please!
  • If you read ‘Rogue’ do you feel that you need to read the first in the series ‘Talon’ to understand it fully?
  • Without giving anything away, does the ending make you want to read the next in the series?
  • What genre would you class the book as?
  • What was the best bit?
  • Anything you didn't like?
  • Would you recommend the Talon/Rogue to your friends?
  • Do you think it would appeal to girls or boys more? Or both?
  • Anything else you'd like to tell us about the book?
Feel free to leave a comment below with what you thought of my answers, and if you've read the book, how would you answer the questions yourselves?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2014 The Blogger's Bookshop
Template by These Paper Hearts